Friday, November 28, 2008

Kristina's Trip to SD

I again braved my flight phobia - this time alone - to go home for 10 days during the glorious autumn season.

The flowers were still in bloom at Sioux Park:



I had an adventurous afternoon reaching Cement Ridge with my aunt, uncle, and cousins. Let's just say I'm glad that they were driving! It was a beautiful afternoon and lots of fun.




My sister Teri planned an India-themed engagement party for our good friend. I was given the task of painting henna designs on everyone's hands. It was fun and easier than I thought it would be.

Of course, I also enjoyed lots of time with Dad, Joyce, Teri, Doug, and little J. Here we are on an outing to Spearfish Canyon. It was so beautiful! Lots of many small details to find.



Spearfish Falls:

Roughlock Falls:
It was a busy and full trip! Lots of time with family and friends; lots of time enjoying the refreshing weather and outdoors. Thanks, everyone, for such a great visit!